At Sterling, we pledge to provide our colleagues with opportunities for personal and professional achievement and fulfillment, with a commitment to a strong work/life balance.
Because every colleague has different personal needs, we’ve designed a benefits package that is flexible, affordable and covers you and your family when they need it most, even if it’s just time off to spend with them!
The benefits listed below are available to all full-time colleagues and many are also available if you work part-time:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holidays (8 per year)
- Volunteer Day (I per year)
- Group health insurance which includes vision and prescription plans
- Group life
- Supplemental benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Plan, including financial counseling
- Apartment discounts at Sterling-owned communities
- Service awards on significant anniversaries
- Tuition Reimbursement