Sterling Subcontractor Resources
A building is only as good as its foundation. That foundation begins with our key subcontractors and suppliers that work with us daily to deliver quality projects to our clients. We are always looking to strengthen our foundation through building relationships with our existing subcontractors and suppliers or through creating new relationships. Contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to become a part of our solid foundation.
New Prequalification Applicants
There are two ways to complete your prequalification form.
(1) Complete the PDF form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 574-243-9994.
(2) Complete the form within SmartBidNet. You can only do so if you have a company profile established within SmartBidNet. You most likely have a company profile if you have received an invitation to bid from this site.
Before you begin completing your prequalification form you will need the following information:
- Copy of W-9
- List of authorized agents
- List of your companies license numbers
- States your company does business
- Number of permanent employees in your company
- Dun and Bradstreet information
- Worker's compensation modification rate
- Four general contractor references
- Five largest projects completed in the last five years
- Four major projects under construction
- Current projects for which your company is a candidate for contract award
- Bonding agent and surety information
- Company safety information
See our current projects page to learn more about where we’re building. Contact email@example.com to learn more about these opportunities and how you can obtain an invitation to bid. Note that you must complete the prequalification process before an invitation to bid can be sent.