Sterling Subcontractor Resources
A building is only as good as its foundation. That foundation begins with our key subcontractors and suppliers that work with us daily to deliver quality projects to our clients. We are always looking to strengthen our foundation through building relationships with our existing subcontractors and suppliers or through creating new relationships. Contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to become a part of our solid foundation.
New Prequalification Applicants
There are two ways to complete your prequalification form.
(1) Complete the PDF form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 574-243-9994.
(2) Complete the form within SmartBidNet. You can only do so if you have a company profile established within SmartBidNet. You most likely have a company profile if you have received an invitation to bid from this site.
Before you begin completing your prequalification form you will need the following information:
- Copy of W-9
- List of authorized agents
- List of your companies license numbers
- States your company does business
- Number of permanent employees in your company
- Dun and Bradstreet information
- Worker's compensation modification rate
- Four general contractor references
- Five largest projects completed in the last five years
- Four major projects under construction
- Current projects for which your company is a candidate for contract award
- Bonding agent and surety information
The information below can be utilized for all projects that are currently open to bid. Please reference each project for job specific information.
- Bid Invitation Letter
- Sample Certificate of Insurance
- Sample W-9
- Prequalification Form
- Bid Packages
Subcontractors can utilize the information below in preparation for each month’s draw. Please contact the Sterling Project Manager on your project for additional information.
- Unconditional Partial Waiver of Lien - Generic
- Conditional Partial Waiver of Lien - Generic
- Statement of Disclosure – Generic
- Unconditional Final Waiver of Lien – Generic
- Subcontractor Request for Contact List
- Subcontractor Request for Sub-Tier Names
Certified Payroll Information
Subcontractors can utilize the information below in preparation for their weekly certified payroll forms on projects requiring certified payroll. Please contact the Sterling Project Manager on your project for additional information.